What would your role be as an SAP Analyst?
As a SAP Analyst at delaware, you’ll be involved in the entire consulting cycle from A to Z. You’ll bridge the gap between business and IT. Not a technical expert? Don’t worry – even though you’ll use technology on a daily basis, your more technically-minded colleagues will help you out!
As a SAP Analyst, you are in the fore front of our client interactions - you play a crucial role in making sure we capture, understand and interpret the requirements of our clients in the right way. You’ll work in close collaboration with your team members and the clients to understand their needs and translate them in to high level design, including clear description of business logic and pseudo-code. You will create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, and perform risk management to minimize project risks.
What you’ll need to join us at delaware:
• Keen to understand business challenges; have a nose for entrepreneurship and new innovative technologies to provide high value solutions to clients.
• Knowledge of SAP (like FICO, MM, SD, EWM, etc) would be an added advantage
• You possess Good communication skills and can explain complex matters in a simple way.
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Dynamic, strong analytical skills, yet a creative mind.
• It’s in our best interest if you recognize yourself in Our Values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
• Fresh graduates welcome to apply!