Responsible for overseeing and maintaining stock in the warehouse by receiving, storing and delivering stock.
1) Analyse delivery and goods received
2) Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
3) Track inventory levels
4) Constantly work to improve processes
5) Make suggestions for productivity improvements
6) Optimize employee workflow
7) Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs
8) Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained.
9) Communicate and collaborate with other team members
10) Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
11) Track expenses related to fuel, storage, and truck maintenance
1) Minimum 5 years of experience in similar capacity
2) Ability to drive forklift with certification an advantage
3) Organised and good team player
4) Able to manage inventory
5) Ability to communicate in English, Mandarin would be an advantage