1) Responsible for the overall maintenance of minor electrical and plumbing works.
2) To assist Building Manager in conducting physical monthly/weekly/daily inspection within the buildings, common area, security systems, and facilities and to report all defects detected.
3) To check and rectify defects/complaints reported by residents and to monitor the rectification works which are carried out by the approved contractor
4) To assist Building Manager to supervise and verify all minor plumbing repairs and rectification works performed by the contractors.
5) To assist to update records on all repairs and rectification works performed by the contractors for submission to the Building Manager.
6) To inspect and verify the renovation or fit-out works carried out in the project are in compliance to the Rules.
7) To monitor the reinstatement of non-compliance renovation work.
Terms of appointment :
1) SKM / Skills certificate
2) Age between 18 years - 30 years
3) Gender men only
4) Healthy body
5) Knowledge in the field of electrical or plumbing
Benefits provided :
1) Staff house
3) Epf / Socso / Eis contributions
4) Salary increase / bonus
5) Annual holiday / celebration
6) Social / community activities