What would your role be as an Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Technical Analyst?
As an EIM Technical Analyst, you are in the backbone of our solution development - you play a role in making sure we implement the requirements of our clients in the right way. You’ll work in close collaboration with your team members and the clients to understand their needs and implement them, including documentation. You will create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and perform technical analysis to minimize project risks.
What you’ll need to join us at delaware:
• Keen to understand business challenges; have a nose for entrepreneurship and new innovative technologies to provide high value solutions to clients.
• Strong analytical and programming skills
• Knowledge of Java or C# would be good to have
• Knowledge of EIM (like OpenText) would be a good to have
• You possess Good communication skills and can explain complex matters in a simple way.
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• It’s in our (and your!) best interest if you recognize yourself in Our Values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship.
• Fresh graduates welcome to apply!