Paint Chemist, Head of Department
Full Time. Factory working environment.
Monday to Friday work.
Working hours: 9am to 6pm
Salary: RM7K to 10K
Location: PJ area
· As the Head of Department must be experienced and knowledgeable in the full spectrum of Chemist work in handling the Management, dept. operation and administration of the Lab in accordance with the rules and objectives of the company.
· Responsible for laboratory activities such as analysis operation, maintenance, crosscheck, R&D, ISO management, audit, training, and etc.
· Plan training & competency program and train the staff.
· Responsible for lab process control and quality of the product (analysis results) within the control limit.
· Responsible as Approved Signatory to sign laboratory test reports or all other documents as required by law or the Department of Standards Malaysia.
· Overlook together with the Factory manager on the Quality Product Control.
· Bachelor's degree in Chemistry from a recognized university/institute.
· Minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience in the paint industry.
· Familiar with ISO and relevant industrial coatings standards and technologies.
· Excellent time management and organization skills, meticulous and delivers quality work.
· Able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handling multiple tasks.
· Enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging and professional environment.
· Good written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Good presentation skills and able to communicate with all levels.