Primary Purpose and Function :-
This role is responsible for store achieve and exceed company sales target & minimize operating costs through careful planning and effective management of systems and information; Play a key role as a gatekeeper, to check and ensure all backend support (Such as: VM, Admin, IT, Buying, Warehouse and Buying department) have been executed accurately at point of sales.
Duties and Responsibilities :-
• Comp Growth & Target Achievement
o Lead and direct Shop Mangers and Assistant Shop Managers to achieve company’s goals and sales target. Manage quality service standards and translate customer requirements into strategies and processes. Build and sustain retail staff morale in their respective shops; lead in creating a positive environment or teamwork and loyalty to the business, as well as a sales-oriented culture in each shop
• Effectiveness of Internal Communication
o Act as a communication bridge in between frontline sales staff and management:
Influence company policy and procedure with constructive proposals to enhance shop performance.
Balance adherence to Corporate VM guidelines (including window display, in-store VM guidelines, product placement, signage and promotions) with optimal space utilization and brand area splits to maximize sales per sq ft.
Help each shop to negotiate for and fulfill what it needs in terms of timely procurement of furniture, repair works, interior works requests etc.
• Market share/no. of shops target
o Propose offensive/defensive strategic recommendations by identifying competitors and other market factors in the area that might affect the performance of each store.
• Training evaluation & Staff retention rate
o Provide counseling, coaching, training and motivating the retail sales staff at shops. Optimize staffing and talent management.
• MSP Score and No. of services complaints/compliments
o To ensure Customers Services standard in retail through effective Mystery Shoppers Program and making suggestions to frontline after all complaints and compliments received from the customers
• University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or other related disciplines
• 5 years experience, preferable from Fashion Retail industry. Possess solid experience in sales analysis, planning and monitoring
• Strong leadership, organizing, analytical and numerical skills
• Strong business acumen, able to work on tight deadlines
• Detailed-minded, mature, well-organized, good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access
• Excellent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin