1. Responsibility to arrange and supervise site works for project along with Project Manager(s) and Project Engineer(s), and also includes quality procedures documentational tasks related to site works.
2. Coordinate, supervise and monitor site works to ensure that the works are conducted according to method statements, ORASKO standards and following safe operating procedures accordingly and to update Project Coordination Manager/Project Manager(s) or Project Engineer(s) on issues at site and work progress.
3. To ensure effective communication and coordination between client, external providers and client appointed subcontractors during site works to ensure smooth progress.
4. Responsible and accountable to ensure that all external providers are coordinating their activities according to method statement, schedule and safe operating procedures.
5. Responsible to ensure the technical details are met during site works. Expected to have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details to be able to recognize when technical issues arise in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
6. Responsible for both the quality of ORASKO deliverables and effective execution of project site works.
7. The Site Supervisor may assist with Site Safety Supervisor to manage safety at site when needed. However, the designated Site Safety Supervisor retains overall accountability for safety aspects of the project
• GCQP trained highly desirable.
• Site supervision Training
• Experience in working with multiple discipline projects. (if experienced)
• Good computer skills in Microsoft Office.
• Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
• Background screening includes previous employment, education, criminal history, and driving record verification. (if deemed necessary by ORASKO).