1. Responsibility for coordinating and implementing of all technical activities including site works on assigned projects.
2. Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates assigned engineering work; monitor works for compliance to applicable standards/codes & specifications, accepted engineering practices, and ORASKO standards; ensures effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all disciplines and all other project participants.
3. Responsible and accountable to ensure that all assigned personnel are coordinating their activities with other project participants, and that the requirements of the Contract are being satisfied.
4. Responsible to ensure the technical accuracy of specific design details in areas where qualified. Expected to have sufficient technical knowledge and awareness of details, to be able to recognize when technical problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective action(s).
5. While on a project, the Project Engineer reports to the Project Manager, who has ultimate responsibility for both the quality of ORASKO deliverables and effective execution of project assignments. On projects where there is no Project Engineer assigned, Project Manager shall be responsible for these duties.
6. The Project Manager may delegate certain project management responsibilities to the Project Engineer, including day-to-day interaction with the Client’s designated representative as well as coordination of all internal activities performed by ORASKO staff. The designated Project Manager retains overall accountability for relationship management and Client satisfaction on the project.
• AutoCAD; highly desirable.
• Safety Training (if experienced)
• Experience in working with multiple discipline projects. (if experienced)
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office.
• Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
• Background screening includes previous employment, education, criminal history, and driving record verification. (if deemed necessary by ORASKO).