BINTARA Graduate Apprentice Programme (GAP) is designed to help graduates chart a career in the information technology industry, specifically in sales and marketing of cloud technology.
BINTARA would like to produce its unique talent to fulfill the position of sales executive, marketing executive, account executive and product specialist.
Structure of the programme:
Duration: 12 months
Training: 3 months
Ready-To-Work: 9 months
1. Candidate must possess minimum Diploma or Degree in any field.
2. Result oriented, passionate and highly adaptable.
3. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
4. Possess good interpersonal skill and able to actively interact with all levels of people.
Allowance (RM 1,000) will be given during 3 months training and full salary with additional benefits (EPF, SOCSO, EIS, HRDF) will be given during ready-to-work months.
The position is one (1) year contract and depends on the performance obtained during training. Permanent position will be offered at the end of the programmed based on the performance and commitment along the programme.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresh graduate
1. Excellent verbal and oral communication skills (Bahasa Melayu & English)
2. Diploma/Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing/IT or equivalent
3. Good attitude and communication skills
4. Good presentation skills (Bahasa Melayu and English)
5. Customer-driven and result-oriented
6. Proactive and strong initiative to get tasks done
7. Meticulous, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
8. Problem-solving attitude (blameless post-mortems).
9. Self-starter, helping guide direction of team vs. just execution
10. Desire for independent research, inquisitive curiosity
11. A team player with leadership quality, excellent communication, analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Added advantage if had the following criteria:
1. Hold any leadership position in extra-curricular activities
2. Active in in extra-curricular activities
3. Experience using Zoom/Office 365/G Suite/Dropbox