• Carry out ad-hoc tasks and duties from time to time
• Multitasking, time management
• Office Hours: 9.00 am – 4.30 pm (Monday - Friday).
· Key-in and checking weekly company’s expenses and transactions.
· Call candidates and arrange the interview if needed.
· Taking messages and re-directing calls as required.
· Dealing with email inquiries.
· Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings.
· Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, prepare tabulation.
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Malay
• Computer literate in Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Words, and Microsoft Excel
• Good communication skills verbally and non-verbal
• Strong interest in taking on business problems