Job Duties :
Developer responsibilities include coding with precision to user requirements, delivering with good quality and fulfilling every project mission on time.
• Participate in the complete software development life cycle or system enhancements.
• Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs according to specifications, applying knowledge of programming techniques and
• Prepare test data, test scripts and test coded programs thoroughly to validate completeness and accuracy.
• Prepare development documentation (Functional, Program, User Specifications).
• Assist in the design of systems and analysis of program specifications.
• Maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding methods, operational requirements.
• Perform installation and deployment of system.
• Provide technical support.
• Possess at least an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or Master’s Degree, in Computer Science / IT, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent. CGPA above 3.0
• Good knowledge of programming fundamentals.
• Proficiency in programming.
• Good command of English, ability to converse in Mandarin will be a plus point.
• Good interpersonal skills, a team player and able to work independently.
• Must be analytical and a problem-solver.
• Able to work extended office hours at times and must be willing to be on standby support, outside of normal working hours.
• Willingness and having self-initiative to pick up existing software system.
• Only Malaysian citizens will be considered.