1) Act as primary contact for existing/new clients and existing/new projects in obtaining necessary information
to fulfil clients/projects requirements.
2) Work with technical team to estimate the project effort based on client’s requirement to develop proposals for
prospective and existing clients.
3) Coordinate with client and engineering team to ensure the deliverable according to the timeline.
4) Propose and maintain maintenance contracts with client and arranging preventive maintenance activity
5) Perform miscellaneous functions as assigned.
6) Ability to help maintain and manage clients relationship.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Sales or Client facing position
- Must work well under pressure
- Must be very organized, thorough, able to prioritise tasks, meet tight deadlines and work independently.
- Degree holder in Business or Business Admin
- Fluent in spoken and written English Language and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must have full working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Computer Telephony industry or some Call Center solutions software will be an added advantage
- Ability and experience supporting multiple people
- Ability to exercise mature judgment and work well with associates and clients
- Must be sensitive to working with confidential information
- Demonstrate a continual commitment to company’s goals and objectives