1. Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
2. Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
3. Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department (marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.)
4. Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
5. Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
6. Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
1. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
2. In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
4. Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.