- Installs, maintains, tests and repairs generators, control equipment, electrical
motors, power circuit breakers, voltage regulators, automatic generation control
equipment, transformers, and other electrical equipment.
- Installs and repairs conduit and wiring in and around substations, powerhouses
and other installations.
- Installs, inspects and repairs security systems, selective and control relays,
station batteries, and chargers.
- Diagnoses, repairs and replaces water-level monitoring and control systems
hoisting equipment, spillgates, intake gates, overhead cranes, and elevator
- Operates and maintains specialized mobile equipment and vehicles.
- Instructs and monitors the work of Electrical Helpers and Apprentices.
- Performs other related duties of a comparable level/type as assigned
Position: 10 Full Time
Salary: Wiremen PW4 in between RM2,500 - RM3,500
Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
Posses Certification of Competency as Wiremen (PW4) from Energy Commission.
At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Entry Level specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
Please attach together your CV, Copy of Identification Identity (ID), Copy of Certification (Diploma/Degree and Certification of Competency as Wiremen (PW4) from Energy Commission)