We are looking for a self-motivated Draughtsperson who can work efficiently at our company. You will usually work at our office, but will at times need to fulfil travel requirements and work on-site.
* Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
* Communicating with architects and engineers and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
* Preparing, reviewing and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
* Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
* Diploma/Certificate from Approved technical college.
* Minimum 5 years experience in computer-aided design and drafting (CADD).
* Applicants with experience in structural steel detailing will have an advantage.
* Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
* Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude.