1. Plan, build and code the internet sites and web pages according to technical and functional specifications.
2. Create design and layout of website or web pages, either on a brand new website or updating an already existing site.
3. Develop and manage E-commerce website to upload products or catalogues.
4. Responsible for front and back-end web development. Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
5. Provide technical and graphical aspects of the website or application.
1. At least Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
2. Minimum 2-3 years web design experiences.
3. Knowledge of web analytics tools and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will be advantage.
4. Good graphic design skill in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator will be advantage.
7. Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.