We are sourcing a hands-on Web publishing Specialist to assist and enhance the animation of our Client’s ecosystems of websites. He / She will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site creation / optimization / launches.
The Web publishing Specialist will contribute on multiple CMS and collaborate with various groups (Digital Marketing team & stakeholders) across the company to facilitate content optimization publishing.
Daily tasks will include setup of mini-websites, new pages, or simple updates taking into consideration SEO, as well as working closely with different stakeholders to understand their needs, adapting to content and key messages to our frameworks and templates in compliance with digital best practices.
The successful candidate will play a major role in improving our performance, speed of execution and agility and will also be familiar with CMS, SEO and other publishing and creative tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Create, manage, and optimize web pages using different CMS (Drupal and Typo3)
• Validate quality, consistency and relevancy of web content following processes and deadlines
• Collect and challenge the needs
• Consolidate and formalize those needs
• Guarantee our websites achieve their maximum SEO potential (titles, meta, dead links, redirects, file naming, alt images, etc.) and oversee ongoing improvements
• Streamline content management processes with best practices and effective trial and error testing
• Plan, implement, and test content populated in the framework
• Train, give guidance/advices and support stakeholders on a daily basis
• Create and update guidelines and processes
• Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new development
• Detect, analyze, report potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
• Collaborate with the localization and global content teams to ensure that pages will support multilingual versions
• Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
• Experience in CMS management such as Typo3 or Drupal (main criteria)
• Fluent in English to work worldwide
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge in Marketing Digital tactics, website publishing and SEO
• Ability to think logically and critically when troubleshooting along with a desire to grow your technical skill set
• Problem solving ability and consideration of process improvements
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
• Experience and interest in high-tech B2B marketing execution and operations
• Familiar with Google tools highly appreciated (Search console, Keyword planner, Screaming Frog…) and HTML, CSS and CMS platforms & functionalities