We are sourcing a hands-on Marketing Automation Specialist to assist and enhance our Adobe campaign program. He / She will help in the design and execution of marketing campaigns and processes within the marketing automation system and will be a key resource for campaign managers.
The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Automation Director who oversees the execution of all campaigns and the underlying / related data systems. Daily tasks will include the setup of email campaigns (canvases), segmentation and data / activity triggered events. The goal is to help increase the speed and agility of our campaign processes.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual who thrives in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will have proven experience designing, implementing, and tracking campaigns across a wide range of campaign types and disciplines. The ideal candidate will be an Adobe Campaign power user.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop, manage, and execute marketing campaigns using the Adobe Campaign platform
• Plan, implement, and test trigger-based nurturing programs in the marketing automation platform that target all stages of prospect development: from raw inquiries and cold prospects, to engagement, to closed opportunities
• Assist in the maintenance of the marketing automation platform including scoring, multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails, profiling, segmentation, workflows, and ROI reporting
• Analyze and create database segmentation and distribution lists for campaigns
• Reinforce and support marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene, and troubleshooting
• Help minimize list fatigue and opt-outs
• Ensure timeliness and quality of all deliverables
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
• 3+ years’ experience in high-tech B2B campaign execution and operations, integrated marketing, and demand generation
• 2+ years’ experience using Adobe Campaign (high level skills required)
• Subject matter expert on email marketing & email campaign management
• Ability to think logically and critically when troubleshooting along with a desire to grow your technical skill set
• Problem solving ability and consideration of process improvements
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills