1) Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects & customers’ sales.
2) Participating in Client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering management issues.
3) Involve in designing, installing and commissioning new system, monitoring modifications and upgrades, and troubleshooting existing processes.
1) Degree in Engineering
2) Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply or 1 to 2 years experiences.
3) Willing to travel outstation.
4) Able to produce technical drawings & layout plans independently & timely