We are a company that develop, sell and implement software solutions that help Financial Institutions optimize their Self Service channel operations. We are an MSC-status company which is supported under the Malaysian government national ICT initiative.
We are looking for developers responsible for building Java applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop and mobile) counterparts.
Prerequisite: If you are selected to attend the interview, you will be asked to write some code in the language of your choice (Java/ C/ C++). Please be prepared to demonstrate this. The interview will be conducted virtually.
As a Java Developer, your responsibilities will be to:
* Write well designed, readable, testable, efficient code.
* Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
* Convert scenarios identified during requirements phase into executable specifications.
* Practice industry standards like Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
* Continuously refactor code and improve the design of existing code.
* Collaborate with other team members through Code Reviews.
* Continuously acquire new skills and apply them to improve application architecture.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
*Good understanding of Java/C/C++.
*Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming concepts.
*Basic knowledge of SQL and databases such as Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL.
*Good knowledge of version control systems such as Git.
*Strong work ethic and pride in delivering superior results
*Able to effectively communicate ideas and suggestions to a team of developers
*Maintains a positive mental attitude to learn;
* Ability to work as a team and willingness to be corrected
* Knowledge of Spring, Wicket, Hibernate, Maven is a bonus.
Bachelor’s/Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related subject.
Preferably Entry Level specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
The candidate will act as a Software Engineer/Programmer for this job position.
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply