We are looking for an organized Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the advertising and selling of our company's products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry.
The Sales and Marketing Manager's responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resources objectives
The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company's brand and drive strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
To be a successful Sales and Marketing Manager, you should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales
team meet their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve company's marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
-The ability to work under pressure