The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support).
• Answer and direct phone calls.
• Distribute mail.
• Act as first point of contact for visitors.
• Handle incoming/outgoing documents and mails.
• Assist in office administrative tasks such as:-
-taking inventory and preparing requisition for office supplies,
-proofreading and counter checking documents,
-assembling materials for mailing and courier,
-handling of petty cash
• Keep track of staff attendance.
• General duties such as photocopy, filing, binding and etc.
• All other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
• Minimum of SPM or Diploma required. Fresh graduates are welcomed.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
• Strong command in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices