1. To negotiate cost price & delivery terms with suppliers in Malaysia and outside Malaysia.
2. To prepare reports on current and historical material pricing.
3. Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly stock movements to ensure materials are not out of stock.
4. Work closely with Business Manager on material purchases.
5. Research on world impact and market trend on the materials use by the company and provide reports to your Superior.
6. Maintain excellent relationship with our suppliers.
7. Issuance of Daily GRN to warehouse and suppliers.
8. Work closely with the warehouse and laboratory department to ensure materials are suffice and received materials meets the specification as required by the company.
9. To prepare relevant shipping documents for incoming material purchases out of Malaysia.
10. To issue Purchase Order and assist in purchasing process.
11. Liaising with Finance department to ensure that all payments are made to suppliers.
12. Other tasks as assigned by your superior.
1. Proficiency in English, Malay and Chinese.
2. Computer literate with Microsoft Office.
3. Able to work independently and under pressure.