• Assist the Manager to plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives.
• To implement and monitoring company environmental strategies.
• Oversee and supervise all landscaping works within the resorts
• Liaise with officers regards to work arrangements, site inspections, meetings, complaints or any other matters
• Oversee maintenance of all plants, shrubs and landscape
• Prepare weekly site report with photo taken and all the coordination work
• Liaison and manage contractors to ensure the work is done within time frame and that the quality of their work is to company standard and contract specification
• Monitor progress of landscape operations, compile site records of activities and conditions
• Ensures compliance with federal, state and local regulations and Frangipani Resort Langkawi’s operating procedures.
• Compliance with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the hotel health and safety program.
• Adhere to all environmental policies and programs as required.
• Any other job duties and responsibilities may assign by the Management that may be required from time to time.
Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia .
Passionate in Sustainability.