Responsible to design or re-design, develop, test and implement complex Mobile software programs and applications and provide technical support and expertise to customers, testing applications, responding to customer feedback, installations and maintenance.
• Having relevant Mobile Application Engineering or Development experience.
• Possessing knowledge of software and coding skills specific to job required.
• Demonstrating project management abilities
• Developing strong quantitative skills
• Collaborating across interdepartmental teams
• Driven, Hungry for knowledge, Responsible, Mature and Independent
• Familiarity with the following programming languages: Objective C, Swift, Java, C#, Kotlin, JSON, SQL Lite, React and Firebase.
• Experience in building apps
• Good understanding of mobile device limitations (e.g. System, UI etc.) and be able to design software that fits within those constraints
• Well versed in object-oriented programming and design methodology
• Game developed via Unity
• Familiarity with Unit Test and Integration Test for mobile application
• Portfolio of apps developed (for engineering leads)
• Experience in managing teams (for engineering leads)