1. Review of Tender documents on receipt to ensure its completeness;
2. Organize / take part in bid initiation & review meeting;
3. Ensure that clarifications are raised well in time to get better clarity on bid submission;
4. Co-ordinate & follow-up to ensuring post bid clarifications are addressed;
5. All in-house co-ordination for preparation of bid including follow-up, collection of input from various sub-contractors or 3rd party;
6. Clear understanding of work scope & best estimation with respect to execution of project;
7. Ensure that commercial submissions to tenders are fully complied with all necessary details;
8. Ensure completeness of Subcontract Enquiry Packages and availability of Subcontract offers well in time;
9. Proactively work with the Procurement Group to ensure Vendors RFQ Technical and Commercial Bid Evaluations are completed in a timely manner;
10. Assist Proposals Manager with the preparation of a list of clarifications and qualifications to the proposal. Ensure that Clients pricing and technical tender schedules are complete and accurate;
11. Carry out peer review of estimates compiled by others, checking for completeness, pricing accuracy and adequate manning and resource requirements;
12. Organise Budget Handover Meetings to Project Managers.
1. Mechanical/ Chemical/ environmental Engineering background
2. 2 to 3 years related experience. Experience of cost analysis or control, procurement and process engineering will be added advantage.
3. Responsible, good communication skill and team player