Main Responsibilities :
Customer Relations :-
* Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalized relationships.
* Gives priority to guest relations, while taking care to respect administrative procedures.
* Anticipates guests need and takes them into consideration.
* Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible.
* Promotes the use of the automated check in/ check out kiosks to guests.
Professional Techniques / production :-
* Take care of the arrival and departure processes for guests in compliance with internal procedures.
* Maintains excellent relations with the welcomers, ensuring their activities complement each other.
* Informs guests about the formalities, any particular conditions relating to their stay and the services available.
* Handles phone calls.
* Passes on information as necessary to other departments (floor staff, technical etc) and to other members of the front desk team.
* Ensures that all guest documentation is up to date and available.
* Behave and acts in an exemplary fashion, embodying in the brand mindset.
* Performs Front Office operations, applying the organisational structure defined by the Front Office Manager.
* Together with the Customer Relations Manager, is jointly responsible for welcoming and taking care of guests throughout their stay.
* Contributes to guest satisfaction at all times by providing high quality services throughout their stay.
* Helps meet the departments's quantitative targets through his/her sales effort.