1. Be involved very early in the product ideation process to define what we are building and what that experience will be like
2. Lead, monitor and work closely with developers, business owners, team members throughout the development and testing lifecycle, including providing consultation, gathering requirements and UI/UX design information from meetings with various stakeholders (for both internal and external
3. Manage, conduct and evaluate related research about digital technologies to identify market needs and latest available digital solutions to provide UI/UX solution recommendations to internal and external users in alignment with overall business goals and digital strategy
4. Create detailed desktop and mobile wire-frames, high-fidelity mock ups and user experience flows on familiar platforms (we use Adobe XD) for engineers to build prototypes of – for internal (Scicom) and external (client-related) platforms.
5. Lead, manage, implement and review the development of UI prototype to aid visualization of User Interface /User Experience (UI/UX) to facilitate the development of the business requirements to define and implement innovative solutions on product direction, visuals, and experience.
6. Lead, monitor, identify a problem and stay up to date with the latest interaction design & UI technology trends by establishing and promote design guidelines, best practices and standard as per goals and expectation set.
6. Understand, articulate and publish platform specific nuances in mobile which include differences in screens and flows on iOS and Android.
7. Implement the best practices of the Human Interface Guidelines and Material Design into the user experience flows and screens
8. Manage and maintain all research materials, samples, codes, image library and artwork files
1. Bachelors degree or outstanding design skills
2. 5+ years experience in designing web / mobile products
3. Solid design philosophy, deep understanding and practical experience in user experience design and related fields
4. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud apps or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
6. Excellent communication and teamwork skills
7. Passionate and detail-oriented
8. Please provide your portfolio in addition to your resume. It can be an attached soft-copy or an URL. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.