1. Identifying user and system requirements for new websites and applications
2. Ability to understand the challenges of designing on cross platform browsers (fragmentation, and how to solve them via different methods)
3. Creation of responsive web for mobile devices and multiple screen resolutions
4. Design, build, maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
5. To mentor junior team members to create and maintain robust underlying solution frameworks
6. Liaise with the project executives for project requirements and deliverables
7. Be passionate about the latest changes in tech/industry trends in web and mobile technologies
8. Maintain and improve CI chain, ensuring high test coverage and integrity of build systems
9. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
10. Have a “test-first” mentality when undertaking functionality testing and debugging code
11. Supports users by developing documentation
1. Degree or Diploma in Internet/Web Design/Computer Science/Engineering/Multimedia Technology or any related field.
2. Minimum 5-6 years of professional working experience in the related field, creating interactive websites in HTML5 system integration.
3. Proficient with PHP, MySQL, HTML5, ECMAScript5, Bootstrap, CSS3, JQuery, frameworks
4. Experience in integrating front-end web application to back-end services via PHP+MySQL /AJAX/JSON/REST
5. Solid OOP and software design knowledge and able to create software that is extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
6. Experience in working with CMS (Drupal/Wordpress/Joomla)
7. Team player with good team management skill as well as the ability to work independently.
8. A security-first approach to system architecture
9. Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
10. Keen attention to detail, impeccable sense of design.
11. Able to write cross-browser compatible code.
12. Ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve issues.
13. Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
14. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
15. Ability to communicate in spoken and written English.
16. Knowledge of programming in server-side languages (Python/Ruby/js)