1 - Implement marketing, planning and sales strategies.
2 - Conduct presentations and seminars to potential prospects.
3 - Review, report and monitor project pipeline and sales budget.
4 - Liaise with consultants, specifiers, contractors, end users and government agencies.
5 - Develop and maintain contact with contractors and installer to meet sales target.
6 - Supervise lighting installations.
7 - Organize and/or supervise testing and commissioning of completed lighting projects.
1) Candidate must possess a Diploma OR Bachelor's Degree in any technical discipline, such as Mathematics, Physics, Building Science or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
2) At least 5-6 years TECHNICAL SALES experience.
3) Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, computer literate and possess good analytical skills.
4) Be fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
5) Enjoy working with a team but able to work independently.
6) Posses valid driving licenses with own car and expected to travel extensively.