Responsible to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- IPQC inspection (In process QC inspection).
- Process audit (OPT / Material / M/C).
- Inspection job follow up.
- Rejection monitoring.
- On hold and rework parts inspection.
- Daily parts measurement.
- Daily data measurement.
- Inspection of jig equipment maintainers.
- Do first piece sample.
SPM, Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any field of studies.
- Minimum one (1) year working experience in manufacturing industry, preferably with QC background and knowledge.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.