Key liaison person with the Registrar Office of Credit Reporting Agency.
Draft or review business contracts and legal documents.
Co-ordinate with external Law Firm on major legal/litigation matters.
Provide advice to Management on legal and compliance matters to ensure company is not subject to liabilities.
Develop compliance strategies for both current and new business, products and ventures.
Implement compliance & controls program and ensure adherence with applicable laws and regulations
Ensuring operational guides, policies and code of conduct are updated on a quarterly basis.
Investigate any reports of possible compliance violations and initiating appropriate corrective action.
Ensure timely reporting on audit, risk, compliance to Management and Board of Directors.
Provide compliance training to employees.
To accept and execute any instructions from superior as and when required
• A Degree, preferably in Law or related experience.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with a meticulous and accountable approach to work.
• Ability to multi-task, work proactively with minimal supervision and thrive in a small team environment.
• Experience in legal practice/inhouse counsel.
• Ability to perform well to achieve task objectives under pressure of tight timelines.
• Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion.
• Good oral and written English / Bahasa Malaysia.