Identify, validate and implement opportunities to improve report creation and data analysis.
Responsible for running reports utilizing either SQL or other analytical tools.
To produce business analytics reports in a timely fashion as per the required specifications.
To work together with the business development department to develop new analytics products.
To conduct quarterly and yearly monitoring on commercial/consumer rating scorecard.
Participate proactively in the commercial / consumer rating scorecard development project.
Able to conduct bulk extraction projects during peak.
Any other task assigned by management.
• A Master or degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Accounting / Economics / /Business / Finance or equivalent.
• Excellent written English and capability to produce detailed and factually accurate and easily comprehensible reports.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently to meet deadlines as they juggle multiple tasks on a daily basis.
• Knowledge of the consumer/commercial banking business.
• Independent thinkers, assertive and with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strict attention to details and strong work ethic.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.