Ensure operational availability, performance and security of all IT related
components, systems and infrastructure to meet business demands.
Perform database ETL tasks, produce ad-hoc queries and develop reports from
system for business users.
Be the first point of contact for all IT related matters and issues, responsible to
coordinate and monitor escalation process with vendors.
Perform and facilitate IT diagnostics, troubleshooting, maintenance and break-fix
tasks for IT systems and peripherals, with the assistance of vendors.
Ensure proper and up-to-date documentation of IT structure, layout, systems,
asset records and procedures for easy reference.
Ensure compliance of all employees to defined IT Policies and Procedures.
Maintain and ensure readiness of Disaster Recovery Centre, with the assistance
of DR vendor and other vendors.
Liaise with all relevant 3rd parties on IT related matters and issues.
Monitor and ensure service level agreements (SLA) are met and liaise with
vendors to ensure contract fulfillment is performed.
Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time. Reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
A recognized Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or
its related discipline.
• Minimum 5 year(s) relevant working experience.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with a meticulous and
accountable approach to work.
• Ability to multi-task, work proactively and thrive in a small team environment. • Database experience with Oracle and MS-SQL will be essential.
• Strong working experience in Windows, J2EE, JAVA and Oracle environment. • Possess good knowledge in maintenance of PC, server, network, storage and
security systems and hardware.
• Having knowledge in IVR/CTI and PABX is an advantage.