Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents.
Create activities that are fun and educational for the children.
Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child.
Deliver reports on potential concerns about students as to management as needed.
Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch time and rest time for students.
1. Education: Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education or equivalent
2. Year of Experience: At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Skills: Knowledge in handling Special Needs Children has added advantage
4. Preferably Entry Level specialized in Early Childhood Care & Education or equivalent.
5. Having basic knowledge in Arabic or Mandarin is a bonus.
6. An Understanding of the issues that affect children and their families.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills with parents, community members.
8. Mature, enthusiastic and responsible attitude towards work.
9. Willingness to work flexible hours.
10. Independent, creative and passionate in delivering company’s ready-made lesson plans.