• Assist to source, negotiate, purchase and plan materials from both local and oversea vendors.
• Coordinate with the logistics & production team, and vendors to plan and manage product requirement to meet customer deliveries in a timely manner.
• Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors.
• Assist with report preparation and analysis.
• Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
• Assist and carry out any other related function assigned by Purchasing & Planning Manager.
• Outstanding communications, negotiation, analytical, interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications particularly in Microsoft Excel.
• Resourceful, self-driven, proactive, meticulous with positive attitude and independent.
• High standard of integrity and ethical practices.
• Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin (Preferred).
• Preferred 3 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in Personal Care industry; fresh graduates are welcome to apply.