1.Help develop and improve the existing marketing strategies.
2. Conduct market research to assess current trends and brand awareness.
3. Help organize events.
4. Deal with suppliers, partner organizations, and other professionals.
5. Help produce reports and data analysis.
6. Develop new marketing initiatives such as social media, events or crossover collaborations to
strengthen engagement with target audience.
7. Oversee all marketing activities, take metrics, and prepare reports.
8. Monitor market trends, analysis consumer markets activities to identify opportunities.
9. Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that tasks are completed and programmes are
delivered on time.
10. Able to close sales would be highly appreciated.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's
Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
2. At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.