1. Execute and implement all aspects of brand, communications, sales and marketing strategy/initiatives/campaigns, locally and internationally, for IMU Healthcare;
2. Assist to facilitate, execute and implement overall digital marketing strategies/initiatives/campaigns of IMU Healthcare
3. Facilitate and execute internal and external stakeholders’ engagement strategies/initiatives/campaigns, locally and internationally, for IMU Healthcare (and IMU Education, where applicable) to ensure continued goodwill, loyalty, customer satisfaction and consistent utilization of services at IMU Healthcare
4. Participate in business development strategies/initiatives/campaigns including assist
a. to formulate corporate / panel credit rating to balance risk vs sales volume and achieve profit/loss ratio performance in relation to Healthcare targets;
b. with the ideation, research, analysis, and monitoring of feasibility study and marketing related surveys for new market opportunities, competitive marketing activities and clients’ satisfaction levels;
5. Prepare and perform all relevant administrative aspects related to IMU Healthcare marketing department such as timely preparation and submission of monthly marketing reports
6. Participate, implement and execute any ad-hoc projects, locally and internationally, relevant to IMU Healthcare growth and development.
7. Participate in the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives/activities under IMU Cares
8. Perform other related duties as assigned.
-Minimum Diploma in Marketing/Business Administration/relevant field, preferably Degree