We are currently seeking for a lively and passionate individual that are driven to join us in our administration team. This position priority to fresh grads.
1. Candidates must possess at least a High School/Diploma in Admin or equivalent.
2. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
3. Good in written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia (other languages added as advantages)
4. Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
5. Committed and passionate to learn.
6. No work experience required.
7. Energetic and eager to work independently.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide general administrative support.
2. Answer and direct phone calls.
3. Write and replying emails, correspondence memos, letters, faxed and forms.
4. Develop and maintain a filing system.
5. Perform clerical duties
6. Organize documents such as photocopy, fax, arrange documents or parcel for pick-up or delivery
7. Issuing invoices and delivery order.
8. Arrange and maintain file and records.
9. Assist with daily administrative duties.
10. To perform any other duties assigned by management from time to time.