1. Develop and maintain new and existing client base.
2. Disseminate product information/services to healthcare professionals.
3. Collect and assimilate user feedback on products and features.
4. Organize sales calls & client visits.
5. Responsible for supporting sales of complex technical products.
6. Undertake other special assignment, ad-hoc function and other related duties specified by the company.
1. Candidate must possess at least an Advanced Diploma / Degree in Science/Business or related field.
2. Experience in Sales & Marketing and those in Medical Industry will be an added advantage.
3. Aggressive, team player, self-motivated and goal driven with positive attitude.
4. Able to work in hospital environment.
5. Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively.
6. Nurses / Ex-flight attendent / customer service executives are welcomed to apply too.