1. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling, pricing, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies.
2. Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
3. Keeps records to maintain inventory control and to assure proper stock levels.
4. Handling courier service.
6. May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
7. Performs related and peripheral site-specific duties as required.
SPM / O Level