• To conduct outbound sales calls to targeted groups of customers to sell products by following prepared scripts and ensure monthly and yearly sales budget are met.
• To conduct direct outbound calls to execute marketing cycle promotions for faster reach of promotions to customer, preferably within the same month.
• To ensure effective coverage of the assigned arrears.
• To ensure product penetration both in width and weight, at assigned arrears.
• To work closely with sales representative and follow-up on sales leads to proceed with price quotes and sales orders.
• To work closely with marketing channels to receive sales leads, execute marketing cycle promotions, focus brands and proceed to close them via outbound calling.
• To create sales order using SAP Hybrids and release pick list to warehouse upon successful order taking process.
• To report on competitive activities, providing information on sales strategies, promotion aids and progress of sales and promotional efforts.
• To provide feedback to supervisor on call scripts and processes to improve efficiency and meeting sales targets.
• Possess a minimum of recognized diploma / degree and above preferably
with science background.
• Minimum 1 to 3 years of working experience of telemarketing, call center
or customer service, tele or field sales experience.
• Fresh graduates are also encouraged.
• Demonstrate basic knowledge in customer service principles and
• Demonstrate a working understanding of the company’s products,
services, marketing campaigns, etc.
• Had experience using SAP and SAP HYBRIS, call center software.
• Able to handle calls / communication via telephone.
• Able to do shipment or delivery order tracking via vendor’s tracking website.
• Demonstrate proficiency in office productivity tools (Excel, Word and Power Point)
• Able to communicate effectively and build good relationship with customers, advising and maintain a high-performing indoor sales force.
• Possess broad and comprehensive understanding of the market for effective diagnosis and formulating solutions in time crisis to meet the company business objective.
• Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken.