- Work closely with project team to build in-house system for e-wallet.
- Assist delivery team to resolve critical technical issues and challenges
- Perform unit testing, system integration testing and project implementation problem rectification
- Develop server application, perform unit test, bug fixing and deploy to server.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Provide support to development project throughout the project life cycle.
- Adopt, apply and improve development standards and best practices to ensure codes are in compliance to standards
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED):-
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in web services: SOAP, JSON, XML, and REST.
- In depth knowledge of Dart/Flutter and mobile apps development
- Proficient knowledge and experience on API integration, information security and versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Knowledge in Vue.JS, NodeJS, AWS architecture is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the related field