1. Oversee all design projects, photography and styling including sharing creative ideas with the PR team.
2. Creating mood boards / storyboards for each client as necessary and before each shoot.
3. Participate in discussions and working on briefs with digital & PR team based on client needs.
4. Create creative strategies & proposals for client visual communications needs and concept art.
5. Keen eye on food photography.
6. To undertake any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Proven work experience as a Graphic designer.
2. Attentive to visual details.
3. Ability to work well independently and as a team, as well as to meet tight deadlines while working on multiples assignments.
4. Ability to work well independently and as a team, as well as able to meet tight deadlines.
5. Ability to multitask and communicate with team members to reliably carry out projects.
6. Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
7. Good attitude and ability to work well under stress is a MUST.
8. Willing to work on extended hours when needed.