1. Participate in brainstorming session to conceptualize event theme & design.
2. Delivery of events from proposal to execution. Prepare event material/equipment from proposal stage to event execution.
3. Work with clients to understand their requirement and expectation.
4. Sourcing for event venue, materials, gift, talent & performance.
5. Maintain good relationship with suppliers. Work with client, vendor, supplier to deliver quality execution.
6. Keep track of event finance include quotation, invoicing, payment request and reporting.
7. Prepare post mortem report for each event.
8. Always provide support to the team members.
1. 1 year experience and above (Fresh graduates are encourage to apply)
2. Good project management skills
3. Computer literate in MS office applications. Knowledge in designing software will be added advantage.
4. Proficient in both written and spoken in Malay & English.
5. Proactive and able to adapt to changes quickly
6. Able to multitask
7. Able to work independently with minimum supervision
8. Resourceful with high level of integrity, discipline & dedicated.
9. Possess own transport.
10. Able to work under pressure to meet short deadlines
11. Able to interact with people at all levels.