1) Serve as the point of contact for all members and guest within CO3.
2)Work on community task together with the Campus Head and take an active role in the development of internal connections between members, through events, physical interaction or digital communication.
3) Solve member-related issue to ensure smooth operation.
4) Provide weekly and monthly report to track KPI
5) Ensure that our members and guest have the best experience in CO3
6) Meet and greet members and guest with enthusiasm and a genuine smile. Building a strong relationship and act as the first point of contact for everyone providing professional and friendly services.
7) Handle phone calls and manage the switchboard.
8) Driving sales revenue by seeking out new business opportunities via leads and enquiries.
9) Developing and implementing sales plans to achieve set sales targets
10) Partner with Community teams to ensure successful placement and follow up of new members
11) Utilizing innovative and creative sales tactics
12) Touring and demonstrating CO3 location and business solution with potential members
- Diploma or Degree in any field
- Experience in customer service, sales or project management
- Exceptional organization and multitasking skills
- High level of English – both verbal and writing is a must
- Getting the job done, Practical, fast thinker and deliver whatever it takes.
- Multi-tasking and being able to communicate with different stakeholders