1. To ensure final control checking performed in all the vehicle without fail so that the work on the customer’s cars are performed with high level of accuracy, and timely completion to meet promised delivery timing.
2. To ensure team member follow manufacturer’s guidelines while performance the repair jobs.
1. To guide team members on performing the repair jobs to ensure the repair quality.
2. Liaise with workshop in charge/Service Manager for final quality control of the work performed by the team
3. To act as backup for process controller as and when required
4. To keep work area clean, tidy and in safe condition in order to uphold the manufacturers and company image
5. Ensure equipment and facilities in the workshop are maintained and calibrated as per the standards
6. To take an active part in upholding the Health and Safety policy of the company
7. To perform test drives as and when necessary.
8. To hold and ensure that any workshop concerns or idea are recorded and reported back to the relevant persons and team member
1. To coach and develop other technicians within the workshop needs as per certificate level
2. To ensure all related service/technical information is passed out and understood by all technicians. Identify training and development needs within the workshop members
3. To keep the team constantly motivated so that a conducive working atmosphere is ensured / maintained
D) General Administration
1. Perform any additional tasks as and when required by the management
1. Perform checking of vehicle according to Final Control SOP, to ensure all listed points have been checked by technician.
2. To ensure that the jobs are performed on customer’s cars as per Workshop Standards and issues are addressed conclusively in the first visit of the car.
3. To ensure repairs are performed within the stipulated time, to ensure timely completion of repairs and delivery to customer.
4. To ensure that the Standards Operating Procedures (SOP) is followed by all team member fully.