Lead, maintain and update the Resource Utilisation planner in respect of customers projects, training, approved leave (all categories), trainer preparation and pipeline forecast activities. Employ all available data and business insight. Seek to deliver a ‘right first time’ plan. Ensure the quality of the training is monitored and improved by working together with the Head of Data science
Roles & Responsibility
1. Engage and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders on scheduling activities of deliverables in response to client needs
2. Work effectively & cross-functionally in order to manage potential future resource requirements (pipeline and client pre-requisites)
3. Lead the communication of logistical information across all stakeholders (DS Trainers, Training Assistants, PACE and/or client) for all scheduled works. (Including but not limited to; location, training agenda, training dates, participant numbers, client, trainer/training assistant details)
4. Track internal discussion (within Delivery or other CADS departments) to address any potential risks, issues or concerns that may impede the timely delivery of training or project deliverables
5. Provide planning, scheduling and administrative support to wider CADS initiatives (Internal and/or external projects)
6. Monitor quality & feedback and proactively raise risks concerning any aspect of the Delivery Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), processes, compliance & governance.
7. Make recommendations and provide potential options to mitigate both risks and issues with Delivery Team management
Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
About 5 years of related experiences - resource management, project management, business administration.
Knowledge on resource optimisation tools and technology, experience in managing and deploying effective and efficient way of work
Collaborator and team player, assertive, strong communication & influencing skills, creative problem solver, eye for details and good organisational and management skills