As a backend developer, you will work with the product lead and engineering team closely. You get to work on a product that has revolutionized the way consumer research is done. You will have the opportunities to solve real world problem for our client and witness how we disrupted the consumer research market.
Come join us in building a revolutionary and disruptive consumer research startup with a proven team of industry veterans!
• Design and code in Node.js to improve the scalability, latency and efficiency of Milieu’s mobile app and web product
• Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
• Develop and write test cases that can cover different software requirements
• Debug, modify and improve complex production app and system architecture
• Build and scale backend services for performance and optimization
• Able to debug and troubleshoot issue on AWS
• Collaborate and work with other engineers to achieve product goals
• 5 or more years of experience in backend development.
• Deep understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms.
• Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases)
• Strong understanding of system performance and distributed scaling.
• Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL database, Redis, NoSQL and API optimization strategies.
• Strong knowledge on cloud infrastructure: AWS or GCP (AWS preferred).
• Strong knowledge on Automation Tooling and CI/CD.
• You care about quality and know what it means to ship high quality product.
• You have experience in leading, managing, coaching and mentoring software developers towards delivering timely with high quality product.
• You possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities and always prefer preventing problems for happening.