Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Operations & Business Development ) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behavior, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales targets.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should keep our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with Head of Sales & Marketing to identify and grow opportunities within the market
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
• Experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel & Powerpoint)
• Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) is a plus
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field